What is React Native?
React Native is a project structured on Mobile software and application developments. It is grounded on the Java Script Core and is predominantly acclimated to Native app evolutions. Native apps are software outlined for a definite gamut of manifesto and devices. React Native can be used in both android and iOS developments.
Who Introduced React Native?
In March 2013 Mark Zuckerberg acquired that it was an inaccurate decision to pursue Html5. Then in 2015 Chedeau get connected with Facebook and he begins his efforts for developing up to date mobile technologies with the succor of Jordan and Ashwin, after two days of ultimate effort they got flourished, and React Native was first inaugurated by Facebook in 2015 and it was drafted as open source network.
Different versions of React Native
- In its first version, it started with multi-dimensional app development.
- 0.36 version brought headless JS, keyboard API, and animated division.
- 0.56 version had babel 7 and modernization of android support.
- 0.59 came with faster app launches, CLI improvements
- 0.60 version introduced Cocoa Pods and core removals.
- Version 0.61 was developed with the use window dimension hook.
- In 0.62 metro actions, crash reporters, database, and preference inspectors.
- 0.65 had accessibility fixes and additions.
- 0.69 centered on react 18, bundled herms, and new architecture.
What are the functions of React Native?
There are two major functions in React Native
- Functional Components
- Class Components
Class components in React native are rooted in ES6 Classes and expand React. Component and render a react element. Both Functional and Class Components are like each other but they are contrasted in written documents.
Lifecycle and state in React Native
Lifecycles are the steps and process of development of the functions of react native components and the entire procedure of application creation. And state in React Native is the elements of Java Script that are portraying information of a component. Class Components and Functional Components both dispense significant contributions to the app development of React Native.
How does React Native works?
There are three basic functions of its working
- Asynchronous: It starts the transmission betwixt the Java threads to begin the programming.
- Bunched: At this stage, the message delivers to another thread in a utilized manner.
- Serialization: In Java threads data circulates in a serialized way from one element to another.
What are the features of React Native?
React Native is generated by one of the enormous technological companies. Facebook never compromises on the quality and capacity of its services in order to satisfy customers and attain more attention from users. React Native was introduced with different core features and updated since its birth now it contains remarkable features some of which are discussed below.
Cross development feature of React Native makes it divergent from other technologies. You can develop one application for two opposing platforms like Android and iOS, in this way you can save plenty of time.
Another amazing trait of React Native is the re-usage of code. React Native permits to reuse of the code used in react native which helps the application run smoothly and provides users more accessibility.
Developing an app using react native can reduce the overall cost of the project as you don’t have to hire two different professionals for Android and iOS, in both platforms the same coding can be used so you can save your cost and may use it in the promotion of your creation.
As you can use the same code for multiple platform creations so this process can be very fast and you can save a huge time by using React Native.
Effective in Mobile Functions
React Native is designed for app development based on the architecture and capabilities of mobile phones, so it works very well in mobile app creation. React Native-built apps work well and properly.
Node Package Manager perfectly runs React Native apps. NPM is an archive for pre-made libraries that can be used by developers while programming and developments of applications. It increases the speed of a program and helps make it authentic.